I had some issues getting Chrome Remote Desktop Curtain Mode to work in Windows 10 PRO. This post documents the steps to get it Chrome Remote Desktop Curtain Mode to work on Windows 10.
The basic instructions come from Google's documentation.
1. Enter a Registry Key: Add two new registry keys.
2. Enable RDP Connections: Search in Windows "Allow Remote" and you should see the application in the search results.
- Select Control Panel\System and Security\System > Remote settings > "Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure)".
- Uncheck remote assistance (if you do not need it)
- Uncheck Network Level Authentication
3. Reboot and try it out!